- iWater-hanke brings innovative Storm Water Management systems to Helsinki
- Flood gate protection of Gothenburgs vibrant Urban Areas
- Bergen School of Art & Design implements resilient solutions within budget.
- In Svartsengi, renewable methanol is produced from carbon dioxide, hydrogen, and electricity for energy storage, fuel applications, and efficiency enhancement.
- Sweden’s largest hospital has built a geothermal plant providing 65% of heating and cooling demand.
- Rockflow for Resilient Storm Water Management in Copenhagen
- The Greenest City in Europe is working hard to be the first fossil-fuel-free city in the world and has set a goal that by 2020, 50% of all new buildings should be wood-based.
- City Redevelopment Event Interview with Norwegian Aiwell