- Icelandic restoration development of its degredating wetlands
- Flood gate protection of Gothenburgs vibrant Urban Areas
- Expected to be finished in 2021, the Svart Hotel in Norway’s Arctic Circle will be the worlds first energy-positive hotel.
- Tåsinge Plads is Copenhagen’s first climate-resilient urban space and can handle rising volumes of rain at street level.
- The first waste-to-energy facility for municipal waste in Finland was completed in 2012 and processes 150,000 tonnes of household waste from 400,000 inhabitants annually.
- The district of Strømsø in Drammen is currently being redeveloped to become a future-oriented urban neighbourhood with ambitious sustainability goals.
- Sweden’s largest hospital has built a geothermal plant providing 65% of heating and cooling demand.