- Hammarby Sjöstad is an international award winning sustainable urban development in Stockholm that transports all waste from residents underground in pipes.
- From April 2015 until March 2019 the project EnergyLab Nordhavn – New Urban Energy Infrastructures with a total budget of DKK 143 mio. will develop and demonstrate future energy solutions.
- The first waste-to-energy facility for municipal waste in Finland was completed in 2012 and processes 150,000 tonnes of household waste from 400,000 inhabitants annually.
- The district of Strømsø in Drammen is currently being redeveloped to become a future-oriented urban neighbourhood with ambitious sustainability goals.
- Icelandic restoration development of its degredating wetlands
- iWater-hanke brings innovative Storm Water Management systems to Helsinki