- The largest geothermal power station in the world has been built in Iceland. "Hellisheidi" produces about 303 MW of electricity and up to 400 MW of thermal energy.
- Sweden’s largest hospital has built a geothermal plant providing 65% of heating and cooling demand.
- Rockflow for Resilient Storm Water Management in Copenhagen
- Tåsinge Plads is Copenhagen’s first climate-resilient urban space and can handle rising volumes of rain at street level.
- Copenhagen's harbour baths are a result of an extensive cleaning initiative that has rid the water of industrial pollutants and sewage.