- City Redevelopment Event Interview with Norwegian Aiwell
- Rockflow for Resilient Storm Water Management in Copenhagen
- In Svartsengi, renewable methanol is produced from carbon dioxide, hydrogen, and electricity for energy storage, fuel applications, and efficiency enhancement.
- From April 2015 until March 2019 the project EnergyLab Nordhavn – New Urban Energy Infrastructures with a total budget of DKK 143 mio. will develop and demonstrate future energy solutions.
- The capital city of Iceland, Reykjavik boasts of the most sophisticated geothermal district heating systems in the world, a development project that began in the 1930s and continues today.
- iWater-hanke brings innovative Storm Water Management systems to Helsinki