- Rockflow for Resilient Storm Water Management in Copenhagen
- Hammarby Sjöstad is an international award winning sustainable urban development in Stockholm that transports all waste from residents underground in pipes.
- City Redevelopment Event Interview with Norwegian Aiwell
- The Greenest City in Europe is working hard to be the first fossil-fuel-free city in the world and has set a goal that by 2020, 50% of all new buildings should be wood-based.
- Expected to be finished in 2021, the Svart Hotel in Norway’s Arctic Circle will be the worlds first energy-positive hotel.
- Copenhagen's harbour baths are a result of an extensive cleaning initiative that has rid the water of industrial pollutants and sewage.
- From April 2015 until March 2019 the project EnergyLab Nordhavn – New Urban Energy Infrastructures with a total budget of DKK 143 mio. will develop and demonstrate future energy solutions.
- The largest geothermal power station in the world has been built in Iceland. "Hellisheidi" produces about 303 MW of electricity and up to 400 MW of thermal energy.