- As a response to changes in rising sea levels, the City of Helsinki has formulated an innovative cross-departmental resilient Flood Strategy to respond efficiently and effectively to shocks and stresses caused by flooding in the urban area.
- Rockflow for Resilient Storm Water Management in Copenhagen
- In Svartsengi, renewable methanol is produced from carbon dioxide, hydrogen, and electricity for energy storage, fuel applications, and efficiency enhancement.
- Bergen School of Art & Design implements resilient solutions within budget.
- Flood gate protection of Gothenburgs vibrant Urban Areas
- From April 2015 until March 2019 the project EnergyLab Nordhavn – New Urban Energy Infrastructures with a total budget of DKK 143 mio. will develop and demonstrate future energy solutions.
- Icelandic restoration development of its degredating wetlands