- iWater-hanke brings innovative Storm Water Management systems to Helsinki
- Sweden’s largest hospital has built a geothermal plant providing 65% of heating and cooling demand.
- The district of Strømsø in Drammen is currently being redeveloped to become a future-oriented urban neighbourhood with ambitious sustainability goals.
- Flood gate protection of Gothenburgs vibrant Urban Areas
- Copenhagen's harbour baths are a result of an extensive cleaning initiative that has rid the water of industrial pollutants and sewage.