- Icelandic restoration development of its degredating wetlands
- In Svartsengi, renewable methanol is produced from carbon dioxide, hydrogen, and electricity for energy storage, fuel applications, and efficiency enhancement.
- Sweden’s largest hospital has built a geothermal plant providing 65% of heating and cooling demand.
- Copenhagen's harbour baths are a result of an extensive cleaning initiative that has rid the water of industrial pollutants and sewage.
- Expected to be finished in 2021, the Svart Hotel in Norway’s Arctic Circle will be the worlds first energy-positive hotel.
- City Redevelopment Event Interview with Norwegian Aiwell